Blisk provides features for taking screenshots and recording the screen. Screenshots and screen records are automatically saved to your secure Blisk cloud storage. You can share screenshots and screen records with your teammates or attach them to bug reports.
- Device screenshot - Blisk takes a screenshot of current emulated device.
- Desktop screenshot - Blisk takes a screenshot of the desktop view.
- Multi-device screenshot - Blisk generates a screenshot of multiple phones or tablets.
- Screen recorder - Blisk records the video of your screen.
- Image editor - Blisk launches image editor. The image editor may be used to draw text, arrows and squares on top of the image.