Use Blisk at any phase of website development:
Preinstalled phones and tablets
Blisk browser has a set of top used phones, tablets, laptops and even desktops. Use multiple devices simultaneously.
- Emulated screen resolution
- Emulated device pixel ratio
- Emulated user agent
- Emulated touch event
URL and scroll sync
Blisk synchronizes URL and scroll position for both mobile and desktop. Mobile and desktop follow each other by URL and scroll position.
- Visually compare the same elements on desktop and mobile
- Stay focused on the same page while coding
- Speed up testing of mobile and responsive layout
Page Auto-refresh on sources change
Every time you save code changes - Blisk refreshes tab(s).
Try to open IDE in one screen, Blisk - in another and focus on development.
- Keep coding in IDE and preview changes automatically
- Watch any file types (html, css, js, saas, cshtml, php etc.)
- Watch one or many folders simultaneously
Web page Analytics*
Blisk browser automatically monitors the code quality of web page. Developer gets real-time analytics for every device.
- Improve page load speed
- Validate cross browser compatibility
- Track resources that fail to load (css, fonts, images etc.)
Screenshots in one click*
Take picture of a selected area/HTML tag, screen or a whole web page. All screenshots are saved to cloud storage so you can easily share them with your team.
- Make notes on screenshots
- Attach screenshots to bug reports
- Discuss mockups, design and colors
Secure files storage for your work. Accessible everywhere anytime. Always at your fingertips. E.g. we will store your screenshots in the cloud.
Interact and communicate with your team mates faster and easier. Integrate with bug trackers and project management systems.