Use Blisk at any phase of website development:
Preinstalled phones and tablets
Blisk browser has a set of top used phones, tablets, laptops and even desktops. Use multiple devices simultaneously.
- Emulated screen resolution
- Emulated device pixel ratio
- Emulated user agent
- Emulated touch event
URL and scroll sync
Blisk synchronizes URL and scroll position for both mobile and desktop. Mobile and desktop follow each other by URL and scroll position.
- Visually compare the same elements on desktop and mobile
- Stay focused on the same page while coding
- Speed up testing of mobile and responsive layout
Page Auto-refresh on sources change
Every time you save code changes - Blisk refreshes tab(s). Blisk updates CSS changes even without page refresh.
Try to open IDE in one screen, Blisk - in another and focus on development.
- Keep coding in IDE and preview changes automatically
- Watch any file types (html, css, js, saas, cshtml, php etc.)
- Watch one or many folders simultaneously
Screenshots and screen recording
Blisk can take screenshots of each view separately or records videos of your screen. All screenshots and videos are saved to cloud storage automatically so you can easily share them with your team.
- Take screenshots and make screen records in one click
- Share screenshots and screen records with teammates
- Attach screenshots and videos to bug reports
Blisk shows real-time notifications about resources that failed to load and JS errors. Error notifications show stack trace of JS errors and searches for the solution on StackOverflow
- Detect errors and issues at early development stage
- Get notified when errors appear. No need to keep console opened
- Monitor errors from desktop and device simultaneously
- Preview errors easier. Blisk combines similar errors in groups
App enables inspecting in desktop or device view without launching Developer Tools. Inspector shows information about most important CSS properties
- Find the classes of an element instantly
- Preview the most important CSS properties
- No additional windows, launch via shortcut
Web page Analytics*
Blisk browser automatically monitors the code quality of web page. Developer gets real-time analytics for every device.
- Improve page load speed
- Validate cross browser compatibility
- Track resources that fail to load (css, fonts, images etc.)
Secure files storage for your work. Accessible everywhere anytime. Always at your fingertips. E.g. we will store your screenshots in the cloud.
Interact and communicate with your team mates faster and easier. Integrate with bug trackers and project management systems.