Review the latest documentation for Blisk v.8 and later
Blisk browser is a browser for web developers. To install Blisk for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP:
- Download the installer from Blisk website .
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the installer file to start the installation process.
- Windows 7/Vista: A Blisk window opens once everything is set up.
- Windows 8: A welcome dialog appears, click Next to select your default browser. If you choose Blisk, it'll launch as a Windows 8 app from the Start Screen.
Windows XP Service Pack 2+, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
Note: Support for Windows XP and Vista will end soon.
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that's SSE2 capable
- 350MB of free disk space
- 512MB of RAM
We recommend getting a Blisk account before installing Blisk. You will need this account later to log in Blisk browser and unlock cloud features.
Please, note that by installing Blisk browser you agree to the End-user license agreement. Blisk installer is secure, our company was verified to sign the code we are releasing. We ensure that our software development is secure and our clients’ information assets always remain protected.
You can subscribe to our news and updates by leaving your Email in the footer or by following us on Twitter.