Blisk browser is a browser for web developers. To install Blisk for Windows 11/10 or Windows Server 2016 or later:
- Download the installer from Blisk website .
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the installer file to start the installation process.
- Blisk application should start automatically when installation ends.
- Windows 11/10 or Windows Server 2016 or later.
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that's SSE2 capable
We recommend getting a Blisk account before installing Blisk. You will need this account later to log in Blisk browser and unlock cloud features.
Please, note that by installing Blisk browser you agree to the End-user license agreement. Blisk installer is secure, our company was verified to sign the code we are releasing. We ensure that our software development is secure and our clients’ information assets always remain protected.