We are happy to deliver the first patch for the major release of Blisk v14. In this patch, we addressed the feedback collected from our early-bird users and beta-testers. We thank everyone who actively participates in Blisk browser development, who reports issues and requests new features. We find it to be priority #1 for us to make your development with Blisk fast and comfortable.
Blisk team on January 30, 2021
Blisk release 22.214.171.124
Patch for the build 126.96.36.1994 with bug fixes and new features
Changelog for build 188.8.131.52:
- New feature: quick device switching from the device pane
- Fix of file input issue (user can not select a file)
- Fix of unpinned extensions (after application restart all previously pinned extensions got unpinned)
- Fix of a crash on application shutdown
- Allow users to provide crash reports after an application crash. Since now Blisk browser recovers from the application crash with an additional tab. You will be asked to share steps that crash the application. Please do not hesitate to share the details if you got Blisk crashed. We will do our best to find the fix and deliver it to production as fast as possible.