We are excited to deliver the first beta release of Blisk v14 for Linux-based OS. With this release, we've finally managed to address a Linux-based OS support that has been requested thousands of times since the first release of Blisk. Finally, you now have a convenient way to use most of Blisk's features on Linux.
Important: learn more about new workflow in our new Getting Started Guide.
What you can do with Blisk on Linux
- Develop & test for mobile and desktop simultaneously.
- Test touch support on mobile and tablet.
- Create reactive single-page applications for mobile and desktop.
- Simulate medium or slow Internet connection.
- Preview devices in real size, scaled or smart-scaled size.
- Test portrait & landscape orientation.
- Test dark color theme by enabling dark mode.
- Track page errors & warnings on each device.
- Debug and measure performance with DevTools.
- Create, save and reuse custom device sets and settings.